Pictures Missing from Posts?

Hey everyone......I would first like to Thank You for stopping by to visit with me......Just wanted to make you aware of a couple of things....
Due to Dropbox giving me issues on people accessing my free cut files I've had to MOVE MY CUT FILES to a different source....because of this SOME LINKS in posts older then 6/4/2014 may not be valid...You would then need to click on the link to My Free Cut Files and locate from there...
Some of my older posts you will find are missing photos...Some time back I had some issues with Google and they lost HUNDREDS of my photo links......and I honestly have not had the energy to go back through every post and figure out what they are.....SO...Please know you are most welcome to visit My ART Gallery of all ART I've created over the years...My Gallery of ART

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Side by Side Comparison Between Silver Bullet Pro Cutter & Black Cat Cougar

Hey Everyone....Me again!!! I hope you're not sick of me yet!!!  So I had been planning to do this and finally was able to get it done....I've done a side by side comparison cutting of the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter and the Black Cat Cougar.......I thought I would share the results with you for anyone who might be interested........so here it is....
Isn't that AWESOME!!!! I'm SO thrilled and so proud to be an owner of the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter.....It TRULY IS the BEST cutter on the market...HANDS DOWN!!!

Ok....Now off I go to CREATE something......I'm itching to play and create....I sure hope you'll come back and visit.........and as always...THANK YOU  so much for stopping by...I hope you are all having a wonderfully blessed day!!!
 *****************************************
UPDATE 7/25/2012 @ 3:28 pm:

I'm EXCITED also to share that my friend Lisa has also gotten the Silver Bullet Pro Cutter and she is upgrading from the Black Cat Lynx 12" cutter....she has done a comparison intricate cut file with very thin lines...you'll DEFINATELY want to see the comparison cuts....It makes it CLEAR the Silver Bullet Pro is NOT a Lynx with a new name....It is an ASTOUNDING top of the line machine!!!!!

http://mindovermattercreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/silver-bullet-pro.html

And my friend Louise Paisley has done her review on her blog......It is a DEFINITE MUST READ!!!

http://www.bratpack.org.uk/2012/07/phoenix-silver-bullet-pro-review

And Rachel over at My Little Spot of Creativity has done a review cutting VERY intricate and TINY cuts on her Silver Bullet Pro.......You WANT to see these!!!!

http://rachellsmanycrafts.blogspot.com/2012/07/new-silver-bullet-professional-cutter.html

***************************************************
UPDATED 7/31/2012 7:35am
I am SO EXCITED to share this link with you....Lisa over at Mind Over Matter....owns both the Silver Bullet Professional Cutter AND the Black Cat Lynx.......She DID a side by side comparison video that confronts all of the questions from some......It is a DEFINATE MUST watch for those doing their research of what is the best cutter for them!!!

http://mindovermattercreations.blogspot.com/2012/07/silver-bullet-pro-vs-black-cat-lynx.html

Have a very blessed evening!!!!

CliqueMe